(as of Aug 20,2020 03:20:03 UTC – Details)
In order to get the best results, it is important that the following instructions are followed.
1. With cap on, shake well to mix paint. When you hear the ball rattle inside, you’ll know the paint is mixing.
2. Press the tip to release the air. Then press the tip several times vertically until the ink exudates.
3. Test on paper before use. Then enjoy painting on different surfaces. If the nib dries out, you can press it again.
4. Recommended to cover the pen cap in time when not in use to prevent it from drying out.Better protection of the tip to extend the service life.
1. Different materials have different drying times and different coloring conditions. You can wait for a while after writing to ensure better drying.Let it dry for a day for permanent results.
2. For a permanent result on the glass, porcelain, and ceramics, projects should be baked. Suggest bake for 1 hour 350F(180C).
3. Sharp rubbing will cause loss of color, you can use the pen to make up for color again.
4. Pay attention to hand contact when writing.After staining,please clean your hands as soon as possible.
【Extra Fine Tip Great for Details】0.7mm thin tip markers, excellent for your fine line work & detailed DIY projects. Personalize gifts for your loved ones. Write smoothly and no leak, drying quickly.
【Mark on dark and light color surfaces】Contrast color is very eye-catching, suitable for leave message and sign. Works on rock painting,wooden sign,wedding blackboard,ceramics, jar labels, shoes, coffee cup,tire,metal,canvas, almost any solid surface.
【Easy to use】Tear off the plastic film. Shake well to mix paint. Keep press the tip until the ink exudates. You will see the change in the color of the nib from the ink flow.
【Purchase without risk】If you have any product problem or no satisfied with paint pens, please contact us via the buyer-seller message or e-mail. We will reply to your email within 24 hours.